• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ITP MUDLITE TIRES?

IceBuzzard

I don't have the Mudlite's but I have a couple of friends that have them. They seem to do well in the mud and don't seem to jerk and ride rough on the trail. I think they are a great all around tire. When you get into some of the other tires designed specifically for mud, the ride starts to get a little rough. If I were in the market for new tires, I would take a serious look them.

We have a set of ITP's and they work well. A good all-around tire. We also have the super swamper vampire ASX, and those are a lot better for traction in mud and snow, but ride a little rough. They also seem to be wearing faster than the ITP's. Then again, anything is better than the stock ones for traction.

J.T.

I have a set of 25" mudlites on my vinson and they are great. The traction in mud and snow is way better than stock but not quite as good as some of the aggressive mud tires out there. They ride very smooth and they are 6ply so it seems like it would be impossible to puncture. I would recommend them to anybody that wants a good traction tire but doesn't want those huge mud tires.

I have aq 26" set on my new kingquad & have only used them in snow...but I was very impressed with the traction I had with them...went thru the deepest snow I could find. Was pushin snow with the front end in lot of places. smooth ride for the most part. only thing I noticed was they were a little rough going 60+ mph.. Very nice all around tire thou