• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

YEA...Love to hear that. Where are you getting practice speeds from Lee? I check out nascar's site, but I don't have trackpass. Jayski will usually post them on his HSOforum, but I haven't seen them. Maybe I just missed 'em.

Yep, I just overlooked them. crazy.gif I see he was 29th fast in the 3rd practice and 12th in the 4th practice. It looked to me like those could have been some drafting speeds though, so not real sure how fast he is alone. I think he'll be ok in the draft, but I'm worried he doesn't have enough under the hood to get to the one spot and hang onto it. confused.gif

Jr said in a interview today during practice that his car is great and could flat foot it all the way around the place.he was following Kerry alot and then in another session he was ahead of Kerry.He said that the car was great in the draft and was all smiles.Just has to keep a good set of tires under him and a few are having trouble with that.As always,he will be a factor.Go 8

Geez you Earnhardt sheep get riled up over a little humor...

By the way, listen to Jr.'s interview, he flat out admits his car was still not that good and that he's only up there because Mikey pushed him.

Lawdog, you know it's all in fun. grin.gif Yea, Junior wasn't real happy with his car. Hopefully, they can get it dialed in a little bit better. I'll give him some credit for turning a poor handling car into a 2nd place car. I'll admit that timely caution didn't hurt anything either.