• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

red lake trip...........

Been there a few times. It is incredible to pull your first one from Red. A limit of 10 is an amazing sight. THe first time I fished Red the limit was still 15. That took 2 pails to carry home. One day I landed 30 walleyes during the mid-afternoon. Can't wait till 2006 opener.

I was up there for the first time this past weekend also. I too was amazed at the size of the crappie. shocked.gif We also caught some nice perch and walleye. Too bad we had to put the walleye back.

I was up at Red Lake early January and it was a blast! The bad thing is that now when I catch a normal crappie it seems to small to keep.

I'm thinking of going up there soon, just wondering where they are catching them? Thanks

I know what you mean about catching smaller crappies. We were fishing out of hillmans about 4 miles out. My brother just came back from there this last weekend and got his limit fishing out of rogers access. I would like to go back again soon. Troy Pike