• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1990 Honda Fourtrax 4 x 2

Norsky

I recently purchased this machine and it runs great and drives very well but I did notice that there is a black drain hose that runs off of the carb that had a few drops of gas coming out of it after I had rode for a while. I shut the fuel off, and idled it for a while until it shut off and no more fuel dripped out from the drain line from the carb then. Question, is it normal to have a little fuel drip out from that line? Is the carb draining itself or what is that for exactly???

Most likely the needle and seat is worn out and needs replacing. Once thwe carb is dirty sea foams not going to clean it, usually makes it run worse. Don't get me wrong sea foams good stuff, just not for cleaning carbs more a a preventitive to having to clean them. Just clean the seat and needle and should fix it. I have also seen the overflow tube in the bowl crack from moisture. clean that up and inpect it for cracks.