• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mr.Breuer....mugshot

CrappieJohn

I had some free time this morning (like I have so much to do with these wonderful temperatures)so I took a bit of a tour to the Wild Goose, my neighborhood bait shop. I check on an ordered rod blank and jawed with the boys a while and thewn figured I 'd done enough damage to the store's credibility and headed for the door. Right by the door Ralph keeps a stack of free magaznes which are basically a ton of advertising but have some good reading in them too. I grabbed one and when I sat down at home and popped the cover, who should be on the very first page I look at? None other than our very own Matt Breuer. He advertises in this mag as does the owner of the baitshop. And Matt has a real nice article focusing on Jigs and Spins products. They must work cause Matt is seen there fondling a crappie and a sunfish. And nice fish at that. It's a nice piece of writing Matt!