• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual ICE BUSTER DAZE.

Hey fellas, it's on again.. I hope some of you can make it up this time.

Hey every one were back...

Jan 29th, ICE BUSTER DAZE. Ice fishing derby, Snowmobile radar runs, Prizes, silent auctions, dance and more prizes.

I hope some of you can make it this year and get a taste of what we have to offer here in Crookston.

I will be back with more details soon.

Ice Buster Daze

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Radar Run: 11:00am to 3:00pm on the Red Lake River

$5.00 / 2 runs, 600 foot run, ice & compacted snow

Must be 18 or older with Snowmobile Safety

Certification to participate

Ice Fishing: 12:00pm to 3:00pm on the Red Lake River

$10.00 / hole, Location: South Main between bridges

Registration begins at 11:00am

Tickets pre-sold at the Northland Inn, Advanced Tire,

& Ceasons Bait Shop

Tickets will be available at the gate

First Place – Biggest Fish $250.00

Second Place – Second Biggest Fish $125.00

Third Place – Third Biggest Fish $100.00

First Fish Caught: Trophy

Smallest Fish Caught: Trophy

(Prizes Based on 150 Contestants)

Prizes and Awards given away after 6:00pm at the Northland Inn.

*Must be present to win

8:30pm to 12:30am Dance to Tommy Helgeson

*Cash Bar *Door Prizes *Snacks

*50/50 Drawing *Silent Auction *Must be 21 or over

Fisherman: Weight of the fish determines size. Contestants can catch as many fish as they can but only weigh in as many fish as MN regulations allow per species. All MN DNR rules and regulations apply to this tournament. Any kind of fish caught counts except those that are not legal to keep; small mouth bass must be released. We are promoting catch & release. Fishing will start & end with horn. All fish must be registered and weighed in alive and will be released, dead fish will not qualify. All fish must be registered by 3:00pm. In the event of a tie, the first fish registered wins. One line per hole, 2 lines max per angler, tournament area is approximately 500 feet long. No shelters will be allowed.

Snowmobiler’s: This is a Non-Sanctioned Race. Non-Traction & Traction Class racing. Racers must be 18 years of age or older to participate and must have a valid snowmobile safety certificate IF you are 27 years of age or younger.

**No alcoholic beverages allowed in the events on the ice.

The Buzz is out in Crookston. All the buisness in town are hopeing to get alot of people in town for this. They want to show you what we have to offer. I hope that we can make this a great event. Rusty has been working his but off to make this happen, so I hope that we all will do are part and fish, and don't forget the dance. Hope to see you all there.

P.S.

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.