• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ICE series tournament HERE

I was looking at the ICE series Tournaments and see that we have one coming up here in IL in February on Channel Lake. Go to the ICE series section of FM and take a look at that one and all the others. Lots of fun for 10 entry fee. I will be fishing the Burntside Bash one and the Channel Lake one (if there is ice then). I will have to ask Rick if we use our Otter sled as a boat and fish it open water?

See you on the water (hard or soft)

Capt Ken

Was up on Marie yesterday to check on our place. Lots of open water out in the middle. like of like from grass, around the submerged point and towaards bluff and channel. Ventured out about 10 feet from shore by our place and took a pier post with me. Popped a few holes through the ice real easy. I was probably in a foot of water but that was enough for me to conclude you will not find me out there till we get some real cold. There was lots of snow on teh lake and I hope this rain melts it some so the freeze can actually do some good. I'd be real careful, esp around even mild current areas.

I have my fingers crossed.

Burntside bash in 2 1/2 weeks. I had myself excited that it was 1 1/2. Oh well.

K

I am hoping the rain takes all the ice out and starts fresh. That way maybe it will be clear, solid ice not the cloudy stuff. I think I`m going to leave a little early and hit the Medicine event and then go up to burntside. I have only got to fish 4-5 hours this winter and that`s awful. mad.gifI need to get some ice time instead of think I was there.