• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hardwater Largemouths

Ya i had never caught one on ice until last year i think i caught 3 or 4 that were around 14 inches and i saw at least that many more caught and we also caught a bunch of little bass through the ice to. Has anyone ever gotten a small mouth through the ice before?

tipup_bass4.jpg

big_bass2.jpg

The second one went 4lbs. 15 oz. We tend to do pretty well for bass in some of the places we fish. You can actually target them with tip-ups and do OK. Now if I could only edit out my ugly mug we'd have some good largemouth pics!

Joel

Can anyone help with the grayed-out photos? I've posted them before and haven't had problems like this. Any help?

Caught the second bass on a rattlin' spoon from Scenic Tackle. Can't remember the name of it. Tipped with a minnow, jigging it pretty steady.

Joel

****The grayed-out photo problem that was happening previously must have something to do with my host site (snapfish). When I host the images from another location, I don't seem to have the same problems.

Joel