• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

need urgently 250 big red

K2

need the front forks and shocks for a honda 250 big red three wheeler, approx 1984. thought i had a gift for the boy for xmas and find it needs some repair. hoping to suprise him with it, =any help with locating parts or help is greatly appreciated.

K2

scumfrog

do you know if they have a email address or a phone number to get ahold of them? i am up against a wall with all other sources so far. thank you very much for your help!K2

one of the shocks is busted and fell off when i took the front wheel off, forks are okay but it has proven to be a baffler as to getting the shock guts out of the fork. they are rusted solid inside the fork sleeve. i have not tried heat yet for fear of distorting the fork housing. i have a neighbor with other 250 parts but the forks do not match up with the one i need. if i could get the shocks out will the shocks from the other cycles fit the one i have?

thak you for your help

K2

K2, not sure where you are located but, Hi ten sport between Anoka and Elk River may have the parts you are looking for. I know that they have a lot of older snowmobiles, motorcycles etc. I think I remember seeing a recent ad in the StarTribune for older parts from them. Apparently they are in the process of getting rid of the inventory that is just sitting in the bone yard out back.

gregt

i was able to get their tele from info, i called and they did not have any parts that i would need. thank you very much for your help.

been on the ice yet? friend pulled a 281/2" eye thru the ice on the local river last night. i am heading to URL on sunday and local river tonight and tomorrow after done with teaching.

if you can think of any other sources for parts keep me in mind.

K2

Too bad they didn't have the parts you needed. They are really the only 'toy bone yard' that I know of.

No I haven't been out on the ice yet. frown.gif I have two boys that play hockey (6 & 9 y/o) so I don't usually get out until early January. It just seems that things slow down and Momma is more willing to let me get out then. laugh.gif

Use a search engine and try Dennis Kirk ... they carry the shocks for most of the 3 wheelers... amongst most the rest of the parts for the machines. The parts are all new and the price is reasonable. I dont have any forks for that machine laying around, or know of anyone with them used. If you cant get your old shocks out, I'm sure theres a small engine, or automotive shop around that has the equipment to force them out, for a minimal charge.