• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dual Use Portables

zelek

It's definitely time to retire my homemade portable fish house. But before I plunk down $500 on a new flip-over type portable, could I get a little input on something??

After reading lots of posts about the pros and cons of different brands and models for angling, I haven't seen much on using them for spearing.

Now I don't have much experience with spearing, but was thinking it might be kind of fun to try.

If it's possible and with that in mind, would a solid black Polar Sport model be a better option for a dual use type purpose??

Or do you think one should look closer at the square tubing and the better quality and design of the sleds which might tilt the odds in the Otter's favor??