• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Three man house

The Tent is in excellent condition and the sled has little wear as it was towed by hand only.

The tent I store indoors in the off season so there is no mold or tobacco smell if that matters to you.

What sets this sled apart is the seating system I designed using pin mounts like you would find in a bass boat.

I have mounted three stainless steel deck bases made by Springfield Marine and pin mounts on the seats.

The seats are easy to move or remove depending on how many people you have fishing. When you fish alone leave the two side seats home and there is a bench on both sides of you to set your gear.

This sled is located in Mankato MN if you wish to check it out send me a email [email protected]

$425.00

pic pic2

Also selling a Warren Sweat Climbing tree stand $80.00