• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Jigs Under Vexilar

JHansel7

Okay, Got the "chubby darter" idea, and i think it will work great, but besides my main stays of the angel eye and buckshot rattler, what do you guys use? Or even with out a vexilar? The angel eye has always been good and im always looking for something new. Any ideas?

Man I have a lot of favorite spoons but here are some.

1) JR's Tackle- Flasherspoon (My go to spoon)

- Crushers

- Smashers

- Slashers

2) Blue Fox Tinglers (No Longer made but on some shelves)

3) Williams Wobblers

4) Northland Forage Minnow spoon

5) Blue Fox Rattle Spoons 1/4 oz. For eyes 1/8th oz. for Crappie

6) Swedish Pimples and Vingilas

Just a few of my favorite spoons that I always carry along with the ones you mentioned. As you can tell Im mostly a walleye guy. smile.gif

Mostly tip with minnow heads or tails or both at times. In some lakes I may even use a whole minnow. At times I may use waxies on smaller spoons, most often for Crappie but at times eyes. At times I will even deadstick a spoon with the minnow hooked behind the dorsal fin struggling against the weight of the spoon. Also will use different spoons as slip droppers with anywhere from 2" -6" of drop below the spoon.