• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frabill Travel Cover

Got_Ice

I picked up a travel cover for my Ranger Solo flip up and it doesn't seem to fit. The width seems to be ok but I can't pull it all the way over. According to the box I have the correct size but still no luck. Anyone have these problems. I contacted Frabill but no luck from them yet ( I did try after 5pm so I'll assume tomorrow) Thanks for any advice. Jeff

I should have a new house (new last year) and a new cover (I just bought it today). It gets pretty close to fitting just not all the way. Wasn't sure if there is a certain way the logo should go or not. Thanks for the reply. Jeff

the logo should be on the left side when you are standing on the end with the rope facing the sled. the trim should be at the rope end and the opposite side. the cover is shaped funny so that it will fit on the shelter with the seat on. i had the same problem with mine. at first i had the wrong cover but the old one fits the ultra lite(or what ever its called) as well. its only about 30" wide. the 2 covers would be shaped nothing alike. so if it looks like your solo its probably the right one. they fit pretty tight. you can go to frabill.com and kinda see what they are supposed to look like.

cory

It will fit once it gets broke in a bit. They are made to be tight to limit snow from sifting in.

Try to be sure when you colapse the Solo you pull everything in snug and tuck it down one section at a time. A couple practice runs of this while sitting in the unit will make it a snap latter on. Just reach back and pop the slids and pull the section in to you, tuck the cover down and do the same with the next section. You and the tarp will kinda get trained at the same time, and the cover will be easier to pop on and remain nice and tight.

It may also help to get everything set up and allow it to sit in the sun for a day. That should help stretch and mold it to a custom fit to your shack.