• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Water Resistant Digital Camera

There's been a lot of good information here on digital cameras, but what is your favorite WATER RESISTANT digital camera?

I am looking for something in the 3 maybe 4 mega-pixel (?) size.

I looked and compared all the brands and features before purchasing one.

I also wanted to have a water resistant camera. The only brand that I found to offer this was Olympus.

I got the Stylus 410 It is water resistant, 4 mega pixel, 12X total zoom, metal body, and has a rechargable battery built in.

When I went to purchase a larger card (XD card) I found that the XD cards are the most expensive, I have since learned that the XD cards also use 30 to 50% less battery power that the other kinds of memory cards.

I have been very pleased with the rechargable battery pack feature. I am also very happy with the quality of pictures that it produces. I am continually amazed that the pictures seem to be of better quality than I get with a Minolta 35mm SLR.

I think you will be very happy with this camera.

how do you like the olympus sylus 300? I am looking for a good digital camera at a cheap price. Do you have a cord to connect and put the pics in the computer? if not is that purchasable for the Sylus 300. I looked at it online, and seems to be a great camera at a reasonable price smile.gif

I like it. Got it at Cabela's for about $215. It has the computer cord with it as well as charger and small picture chip. Bought a larger chip but haven't taken very many pics yet.