• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

please help

shortfatguy

i want to thank you all again! dad is doing well. infact he maybe released tomorrow! they are still trying to find the original source of the cancer as the type of tumor they remove comes from another area. his lungs and abdomen look clear so they are looking other places

either way he will need chemo or some type of treatment to deal with the remaining cancer in the brain. he keeps talking about getting out so he can hunt the rest of the deer season. he wants to get a permit to shoot from his vehicle. i dont think the doctors are going to let that happen but it shows where i get my love for hunting from!!

i will update this when we hear more!!

thank you all again!!

Tony

Hey Tony, Great to hear that your Dad is doing so well. I admire his spirit for wanting to get out so he can go deer hunting and I don't blame him. Tell him if he needs help that I will come over and help him sneak out of the hospital so he can get that "tirty point buck!" Here's hoping you will have continuing good news. cool.gif

Glad to hear things are getting better. I hope your father gets out to at least see some deer. Maybe he can hunt vicariously through you for this season while he gets stronger. I also hope he continues to improve steadily.