• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

please help

shortfatguy

this morning my opening day hunt was interupted by a call from my sister, my dad was being transported to saint lukes hospital in duluth. he has a mass on his brain. they dont know if it is a tumor or an abcess but either way it is not good. all of your prayers would be appreciated! we meet with a neuro-surgeon tommorow to discuss options.

thank you,

Tony

dad went into surgery this morning and they removed a cancerouse tumor the size of a golfball. he is recovering well from the surgery so now the battle is going to be beating any remaining cancer. me and my family appreciate your prayers. you cant know how good it feels to read your words of support! thank you all so much. shoot a big buck for me if you get the chance!!!!!

Thank you,

Tony

SFG,

My prayers are with you. My dad is recovering from cancer right now. After surgery the doc basically said there was only a few more months left. That was over two years ago now and as far as anyone can tell he doesn't have it anymore. He still goes to Duluth for check-ups and treatment. I believe attitude plays a big role in recovery----not just your dad's, but those around him as well. He's going to need a lot of positive support. Hang in there!

Hey Tony, My thoughts are with you and your Dad. Certainly hope all goes well and your Dad recovers completely. I just know that he will with all these good fisherpeople pulling for him. Sorry we never got together on that float trip on the Littlefork River this summer. My invitation still stands anytime you want to come up and fish LOW with me this winter or next summer. 1DIRTBALL aka:Keith