• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MULTI-ZONE, INTENSIVE HARVEST LICENSE ?

FISH AWAY

I bought a multi-zone license and intensive harvest tag. I am hunting zone 4 both weekends.The clerck said I could use the intensive harvest tag either weekend as long as I am hunting in an area that is issuing them.Is this correct, or do I have to buy another intensive tag the 2nd week if I don,t fill my 1st tag the 1st weekend, if this makes any sense.

The deer hunting map within the regulations spells this out in a color coded scheme relating to the certian areas within Zone 4, if you are hunting in a blue area you are in a lottery area and the tag is no good, if you are in a green area you can purchase and harvest up to 5 deer, if in a red area, you may purchase one additional bonus tag. Check the reg's and make sure you are in a green or red area. Not sure about the multi-zone buck but I bought the all-season license and the bonus tags are good for any open season.