• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gophers to the Tidy Bowl?

Dotch

The Gophers are not going to win Big till Mason learns how to win in the 2nd half and learns to win the big games. I don't think he is going to make it. Big deal he has brought us to a few little bowls, I want the rose bowl and until than, you can keep your gopher tickets.

Agree with both of use. Don't know how old you guys are but can remember sitting in Memorial Stadium watching the Gophers under Cal Stoll and thinking the same thing about playing the second half. Was at the Penn St. game and witnessed the same thing there. If Penn St. had caught a couple balls in the second half, the Gophers would've gotten beat then too. Maybe I'm still [PoorWordUsage]ed that I had to be in my brother's wedding the day they shut out Michigan. I dunno but it gets old after awhile.