• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Not far away.....

MN Mike

I looked at the sled in the back yard, and almost pulled the cover off. next weekend I will do the swap, put the boat in its place, and put the sled into the garage. I have the itch to here that 600 rumble. I hope this wet weather pattern holds into the frozen season.

I had to take the sled out of the shed and park it outside so the pontoon can fit in for the winter. So it isnt far away now. I hope after this cold snap the temps just go on a steady fall until its nice and cold. I hope we can get some nice snowstorms for once and also get the ice fishing season going soon!

Although I am new to the sport of snowmobiling. I am also bitten by the desire to have a good snowfall and join friends on a snowmobile adventure.

I recently sold my vintage sled, and replaced it with a more reliable sled (I hope). If i may borrow an old cliche 'Think Snow'......