• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

aluminum propelers

kato811

Question

6 answers to this question

i live in Winona and there is a guy in Rollingstone that repaired an aluminum prop for us for around $65. it was damaged pretty good and he did a great job! i think the name of the business is PropTech. it may be less expensive to mail to him than for you to do it in the cities.

It's a tough choice for repairing aluminum props. I have had mixed results from several repair shops. Several times the repair area cracked away from the blade within a couple weeks of the repair. A new prop can be bought for 110-140. So is it worth a questionable repair or should a guy just buy a new one???

Just send it to Jay Soderbloom and get it done right at a great price and in a timely manner. Jay will stick behind his work too! Tell him I sent ya and ask if he is still running a FishingMn discount. You can have Jay fix a prop several times before it would cost you what a new prop costs.