• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

John Deere ATV's

hanronson

The John Deere ATVs are actually built by Bombardier Recreational Products. The only change are the colors for the two brand names. I actually just returned a JD Trail Buck and BuckEX that I had out in test for five months on a farm. The farmers opinion, "if I had to pick one JD for work around the farm, it'd be the BuckEX where you can shift manually or automatically". "The ride could be softer, like other brands of ATVs." "There's definitely a lot of power and torque to pull trailers around with." "The step though design worked very well for what we do on the farm."

There's a new John Deere dealership on Hwy 65, by Isanti; Isanti County Equipment. Go to John Deere's HSOforum and use the dealer locator.

If you don't mind me asking, what would you be using the atv for?

I haven't driven any john deer atv's, but I did test drive a lot of models before I bought mine last year. I bought a bombardier outlander and it has the smoothest ride I could find. Bomb makes a great machine, but that's just my 2 cents.

Ole