• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Minnesota Walleye Trail results from Lake Minnewaska are posted, along with the current "Team Of The Year" standings.

Photos and press release should be up this weekend.

Check it out at www.polebender.com

PoleBender

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

Tom, I saw the standings but can't find the team of the year for 2004 only 2003? Are they up and i'm blind...?

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!

It's offical, I'm a Bozo! I posted the "Team Of The Year" standings, but I forgot to put up a link so you could go look at them. I will get that done 1st thing when I get back home Saturday. Sorry!

PoleBender

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

No problem tom, Thanks I'll check them out sat. By the way any suggestions on hotels for pelican? where u guys staying?

See yah

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!

The photos will probably be up on Sunday, Jim & I are fishing in a tournament on Saturday.

Sirlips, thanks for catching the bozo move on the link. It could have went on for a while. The link to the "Team Of The Year" will be up in a couple on minutes (Friday night).

PoleBender
We are staying at the Wild Flower Inn. No kidding. I'd suggest calling the Breezy Point Chamber of Commerce and asking for a directory. Or put Breezy Point in a search engine and see what comes up.

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com