• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have competed in several tournaments across minnesota over the last several years.
If you have your own boat, I recommend some of the smaller events, like the winniewalleyetrail on lake winnibigoshish
or the minnesota tournament trail. All you need is a partner and a couple hundred dollars. Then just mingle with everyone before and after the contest.
I have also fished some of the larger tournaments (Pro-am) style. These are great too. All you have to do is register (about $500) and the tournament will randomly assign you a Professional to fish with.

I did one on Mille Lacs several years ago and each day the pairing was different. Day 1 I was hooked up with Gary Roach, Day 2: Marty Golvergin (spelling ?) and Day 3: some no-name from down south. Had a fantastic time. Would recommend it to anyone.

Always learned a ton, from everyone.

Happy fishing

Phil