• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

W.C.A.L. (Wright County Anglers League) update

Our next meeting will be Tuesday evening May 25th at Buffalo bar and grill. 7PM will be the start time. Please do what you can to make this meeting. This will be the final meeting before the start of the league. We will draw up teams and fit non-boaters with boaters. I need to know If you are not going to make the meeting and let me know if you are a boater or non-boater. If you are a boater then I need to know If you have a partner.

Hi guys,
Our first event is scheduled for next Tuesday the 15th of June. We also have an event scheduled for Saturday June 19th. We have not had a very good showing for the last two meetings so I am not sure what to expect at the events. We decided to go ahead with at least the first two events and see if there is still interest in going ahead with the league. I will not be able to attend the Tuesday night event because of a work obligation but I will be there for Saturdays event. We made some changes for the league as far as the money goes. We have decided to get rid of the $25 dues fee for the club. There will be a $5 entry fee which will be paid out for the biggest fish (length) of the event.

Tuesday 15th
Start 6PM
End 9PM
Where: Cedar lake/Annandale at the Hwy 6 ramp.

Scott Shipley will be there to coordinate the event on Tuesday night.

Saturday 19th
Start 7AM
End 3PM
Where: Buffalo lake at the west boat ramp on Hwy 35.

Scott Shipley and I will be there to coordinate the Saturday event.

If the turn out is poor then we will cancel the league. If turn out is good then we can dicuss whether or not to keep the league going.

Tom Wilson...

When you see "bump" it means that some one is sending that post back to the top of the forum list, otherwise it gets stale and continues to fall down the list and eventually falls off, hence "bump"-ing it back to the top...get it?

Or "TTT" means "To The Top"... grin.gif

[This message has been edited by BackHerUp (edited 06-10-2004).]