• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just wondering what kind of entries he has so far. I fished it the last two years real fun time. I heard though last year first place was shorted some cash so this word could hurt numbers.

Anyone have an idea on the number of entries for this year so far? I suppose I could just call Tom. There is an MTT tourney up on Winnie this weekend as well. I think there is more to the story then just the number of entries. But that is between Troy and Tom so hopefully the tourney continues on and grows. Good luck to all who fish it, and if there are 40 or more entries I will be there.

If you fished the grand slam last year, you will be getting a entry form in the mail this week. If you
didn't fish it last year you can pick one up at
marine general or email tom at [email protected]
And he will get one out to you.

great trounament good fun see you there.

Ripstick that email did not work for Tom.
Do you have another. I am interested in the number of boats he has so far. Also if he picked up any sponsers. It was pretty cool of Terry to donate all those Gander cards last year. Even though I did not win one.

To tom email adres it is tpfister@ mac.com. it will be good fishing out there this year. I hope tom keeps up the good work. he put on a great turnament. remember he is onley one man to do every thing for the fisherman and he dont get to fish he probobley would like to be fishing instead of running the turnament he does a lot and dont get mutch creadit. He keeps it going well we will see you on the river soon. Email tom and let him know how mutch it means to you to fish a turn...

I just sent him an email. My partner said he rec'd his entry form in the mail today. I hope weather is better than last year. Rolling thru the fog at 5mph was kinda spooky on sunday morning. We seen a couple boats without GPS that were way off track under the bong bridge. They thought they were in the channel and were about 4 pillars over.

tom does not have control over the weather . but it has never stop any turnaments for fog only that i now of. but if there was lighting he would of post poned or called it over. let get ready to fish this year and hope fore good weather and catch some big one i know there ther i hope i can find some.

Fished the Grand Slam the first and second years. Had a blast both years. Never won anything big, but maybe this year is our year. I'm signed up and ready to go. Tom puts a lot of work into this tournament. The tournament has only lost 1 fish in the last 2 years. It's pretty neat that all those fish were caught and released. Let's see who gets the big baskets this year!

Talked with Tom,
Entry forms were sent to all on monday. He already has 9 or more entries which is great this early. He sounds very busy so anyone who can lend a hand shoot him an email.

Thanks,
Mrbigeyes

Help spread the word about the tournament. The more people entered, the better the payout. This is a great competition. Let's help it grow and get bigger and better every year.