• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GRAND SLAM WALLEY TOURNAMENT

GRAND SLAM Walley well the flyers are out and if you fished this last year the boat captins have the forms. If you did not fish and would like to and need a form you may email me and i will mail one out to you [email protected].. for the people that fished last year it would be good to talk to you BUDS that love to fish and get them excited for this tournament. This GRAND SLAM is the only two day tournament in duluth and on one of the best fisheries in the state. This will be one of your high lights of fishing this summer to get togeather with fellow fisherman and fish on a competive side and have fun and maybe learn something from other fisherman. I think the river and the lake are going to give up some big fish this year. they will be released back to the water to catch a nother day good LUCK to all that fish this event.

Well as of today there are 15 payed teams in less than a week way to get those entrys in guys. I hope they keep comming in like this. I would like to see it at about 50 in the next two to three weeks well its off to a great start .

Bump. Folks the tourney is this weekend on the St. Louis River. There are 40-50 teams last I heard. If you want to sign up you still can at Mr.D's on friday at 4PM make sure and bring a copy of your insurance.
Good luck to all and I will see you at the rules meeting friday!

The Grand Slam went well considering we had 40 mph winds and rain both days.
Myself and Lucky Strike took 3rd. The Pfister family made the best of the terrible weather and for everyones safety moved the start for the 2nd day to a safer landing. Good call Tom!
If your looking for a fun but competitive tourney you should try this one. Its not huge $ to enter either. $100 a piece or $200 a team.
See ya there next year.

[This message has been edited by Northlander (edited 05-27-2004).]