• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

One day or two day format?

When it comes to walleye tournaments, do you guys prefer a one day or a two day format? We're just making plans for next years Brainerd Walleye alliance Fall Walleye classic and are trying to improve it each year to what people are looking for.

What do you like to see in a tournament and what kind of entry fee do you like to see.

ccarlson

Here is my opinion, If the entry fee is over $200.00 it should be a 2 day tourney.

On the other hand, if the payout goes out along ways (15 places) there is a better chance to cash a check there for making up for the high entry fee.

A one day tourney is better for the working man. Where as a two dayer is more serious event in my mind.

Just my $.02

thumbs up for a two day tourney, im a working man and a 200.00 entry is usally what they run. i fish a two day touney in detroit lakes and it is a blast, the night of the rules meeting they give you a steak dinner and have a calcutta also. they pay down to 15 but if not enough participants they pro rate. i fished this one for 4 years now and they always had enough in it. as for me count me in on a two day tourney

------------------
gamakatsu