• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2004 walleye tourney on lake reno?

Was wondering if there was a walleye tourney planned for 2004? I would be very interested in doing something like whats going on down on pool 4. A spring walleye tournament for charity maybe on lake reno? or maybe some other lake in the alex area. I really think thats neat that we fishermen and women are doing things to help others and are doing what we love to do it. It seems to me I read on another post the idea about having different tourneys for different areas so other fishing minnesota lovers can experience the fun also. I, personally would like to see one on lake reno in 2004. If anyone has any info on this topic please reply and let me know anything and everything about it or whether anyone is interested.