• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scott, opie & I are fishing mtt at winnie 17th/18th. have a cabin booked at denny's..if you are interested in splitting let me know.. see ya! bigjim

Cory, as of yesterday there are a few openings left for each day. While registering for the WWA the weekend before many guys were talking about the MTT being full already. It was full for April 12&13. I don't think many people knew it wasn't full for April 26&27. Many of the locals jump in because it is a RCL qualifier. The open spots should go quickly.

Jim, It'd be nice to split costs and then throw back a few cocktails after fishing, but Scott and I are in the MWC on Big Stone that weekend. The MTT is well run and has a good group of anglers. It should be a fun tournament. Good luck.

Hi Scott and Adam,

That is one HUGE fish!!! I sure wish we could have seen you fighting it and pulling it in. That would have been great.

Stan and I will be down again on the 26th and 27th. Hopefully we'll have better luck than last weekend.

Congratulation again on your 2nd place finish, doing it in only 2 hours and that includes landing the big cat.

See you down at Red Wing. Vickie

Tom, we have been saying the same thing since we released her. Oh well, next time.LOL

Vickie, nice to see you on FM. You must not post much. As much fishing as you do you should be posting all the time. Hopefully the River is as good to us next weekend. See ya on the water.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
www.millelacsguideservice.com

Thanks Vickie and CD. I think that is the most weight Scott has lifted in a while wink.gif....he has to start working out if he plans on catching anything like that again.

It will be interesting to see how much the rain and snow is going to effect the river. We'll see you down there.