• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

used outboards 4 cheap ????

i am just looking for some advice on buying used outboards motors and trailers for a 16ft i think fishing boat it has the chair on front for fishing and a seat and stearing wheel on the rht hand side i am totally new to this as the boat is a gift from an uncle where should i turn???thanks

thanks a ton. chicago is about 4 hrs north of me but if the price is right im there found out it is a 16ft fiberglass tri hull not sure of the yr or make but for free no complaints here thanks again

Hey marty 4 hrs south of chicago. Im from the peoria area check out the trading post or the thrifty nickel. You can find just about anything you need in any one. Also look at the Illinois adventure mag. Tons of used motors from dealers in there. You can picck one up at your local bait shop free of charge . Good luck, and tight lines..

thanks icebum i am from southern IL. the salem/mt. vernon area alot of decent lakes around here, but never ha the chance to ice fish doesnt seem to feeze over around here. thanks again for the suggestions