• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

sweet marsh

Anyone fish sweet marsh by tripoli?? I spend most of my time on Lake Meyer, Volga, and a couple farm ponds, but have been curious about sweet marsh. Any reports, advice, what types/size of fish available. Thanks

Hey Kev
I fish there in the spring and summer, wish I could in the fall, but fear for my life with all the duck hunters out there. I want to try with some tip ups for pike sometime soon here. Drop me an email if you need more specifics. [email protected] Sounds like you fish a lot of my spots to.
See ya
Dave

kev a freind of mine fishes the marsh almost every morning. he said that some mornings he does well other times not much. not much size.( 5-7 in) once in a while a crappie. when he catches 15 he quits on the good mornings. haven't heard of any one trying tip ups for northern. this was three days ago. del