• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need brushy reports please

I fished there three times last week. The only place I have caught fish is on the north end in 25 feet of water. I would fish two poles. One with a jig and waxy for gills and another with a jig and minnow for crappie. Last Saturday, I came in on the west end by the walking bridge and fished all the way over to the north ramp. Only started catching fish once I got to the nortn end. The gills are good and the crappies are really good.

Good Luck!

Not alot going on a Brushy right now I fished the North end this evening 2 nice crappie only marked a few fish. Went out Weds. mourning (1) 9 inch eye that needed to grow up and that was it. I did see a 21 inch and a 23 incher caught weds. mouring also. Alot of guys are fishing up in the trees I haven't tried there yet but I suspect they are getting some of those nice gills there. Hope this helps a bit good luck!

Fished from 3:30 till 8:00 on 12-25 in 34 feet of water off the north boat ramp. Ended up with 7 crappies using small jigs tipped with minnows suspended at 22-26 feet, lost 3 others. Had 1-13" and 2 others that were 12"+. There was 5-6" of good ice where I was at. Good luck and Happy Holidays.
Jitz