• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fishing reports

WOW all I can say!!It has been fast action all week.Over a 100 blue gills if I wanted to keep all them.30 some crappies and that many bass at least.Ponds and rivers here are red hot.Been fishing 5 hours at a time cause of heat and bad heart.Lets hear some reports I cant be the only man fishing. FISH ON

man where are you located ?? haven't had a chance to fish locally yet. plan on changing that in the morning. and sun. morning. hope the gils are biting like that here. good fishing. del

Delmuts,I live in Hawkeye the next town yours.Waucoma above the dam has been hot for LM bass andsmall mouth. Some blue gillshave to sort them.Allthe ponds I fish are public for the most part.Cresco dam back water is good from reports I got.I have a book that list all the county parks .Iowa *** . of County Conservation Boards Outdoor Adventure Guide is its name .Its a great help. FISH ON ICE JOHN

john. have you tried meyers lake by calmar? i planned on going to nashua in the morning, but may have to settle for fredicka instead due to things!!do plan on fishing volga sun morning. the boy might go, but you are welcome to join us if interested . del