• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PondsN.E. IA.

Ihave 6 ponds this week and the fishing has been super.Try 2 ponds new to me.That was loaded with big blue gills and small bass.I was told know one fishs them cause the bass are small. that is great with me.Got 5 more to scout out for ice fishing.Got a lake map book that will help me find the lakes we talk about on here.Hope to see some reports on here I cant be the only guy who fishs alot!! FISH ON

Herb,I have not I dont have a boat so I just ICE FISH IT!Been south agin did good had to fish hard .Got some more red ears man do they pull hard.My wife is really liking catching them.It fun to try all the ponds down there.An talk to guys coming off lake Wapello.TO compare catches man I am way a head.You ever fish down south? FISH OM

John,
Sad to say, I live down south. SE Ia. Oakville
Born and raised Lansing though, so I still call it "home" even after being down here for 30 years. hehe Hope to get up there this weekend for some gills in the pads. Haven't been on any water since the first week of april. Hope I still remember how to fish!

ICE JOHN, where do you live at over there? We'll be moving to Dubuque next summer so I can go to seminary and I love to fish, maybe we could get together and you could show me around. Let me know.
Selmer

Selmer, I live in Hawkeye a small town.About a2 hour drive to Dubuque. we can still hook up.I know spots half way there. You can come my way anytime.I can fish anytime and almost anywhere. FISH ON ICE JOHN