• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pheasant Hunting

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I'm looking for some land or preferrably an Iowa resident to hunt with in Iowa Pheasant country.

I've never done the Iowa trip before and would really like to.

If you'd like to let me know. I may be able to arrange an ice fishing trip in exchange.

I'm interested in a good Pheasant area in Iowa..that's the only stipulation. I'm from Southern MN, but can arrange very good Ice Fishing Trips all around the state.

Ice Fishing:
Mille Lacs, Winnie, Upper Red, LOW, etc. etc.

I HAVE ACCESS TO ALOT OF PHEASANT GROUND IN CENTRAL IOWA, AND ALSO LOVE TO FISH WALLEYE IN MN. WILL WORK OUT A TRADE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HUNT IN THE IOWA FALLS,IA AREA. WE ARE HAVING A GOOD SUMMER FOR THE YOUNG BIRDS,

MT-Pockets,
I'm interested. Would you like to use this post or use the "Contact Us" link to work out details??

Is anyone else interested in this exchange?

RICK,
I WILL USE THE "CONTACT US" TO SEND MORE DETAILS. WE SHOULD HAVE A GREAT SEASON THIS FALL. WE ARE SEEING ALOT OF YOUNG BIRDS ROAD SIDE THIS SUMMER.

M-T Pockets or anyone who has access to Iowa Pheasant hunting:
How does November 8-9th sound?

Again, I'm willing to get you and a friend set-up for a Minnesota ice fishing trip. Perching and walleye on Winnie, Lake of the Woods Walleye, Upper Red Lake Slab Crappies and Monster Pike, Lake Vermilion Walleyes, Mille Lacs Walleyes, or we just pick a hot spot and go.

M-T pockets or whomever is the first to get this set-up with me gets the deal.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Just use the "Contact Us" link below and let's get it planned out smile.gif

Thanks Brian,
I'll definitely want to take you up on that offer.

Still would like to put together a 2 day trip around Nov 8-9th. Offer is still open.

M-T,
you've got mail.

Brian,
how do you want to plan those day trips into Iowa?

I cant at this time tell you when I am going forsure but when it gets closer to pheasant season I will email you or talk to you on here.

Nothing to worry about when season comes its like Im down there every other weekend!

Hi Rick,always welcome to make it down to NW Iowa to chase some birds with me.I don't expect anything in return but if you want to simply hunt let me know.
Ryan Hale
I've seen alot of birds in my part of the state.DNR should be doing their road side count as of now.

Hey Setter,
I'll be looking forward to getting out with you. We'll have to also get out on an ice fishing excursion.

How does the 22nd of November work for you?