• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

North West Iowa

I am from Omaha. Caught a few small Walleye up by Onawa other than that things have been slow and small. Going back over to the Mississippi river this weekend.

Yea I am from sioux city. fish the Missouri river alot. not of late though too muddy as i concentrate mainly on the bass with an occasional sauger or walleye as a bonus.

Hi fishking
Are you going to fish the big Bass Tourney on the river? I know the guys that put it on pretty well. I've been going to fish it the last couple years, but never seem to get in it. My partner I was going to fish it with this year passed away last March, so don't know if I'll make it or not. If you fish it I wish you luck. Maybe we will meet up someday. (C.P.R.) CamperJack