• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fishtrap 3 man or frabil 3 man ?

I bought a Frabill 3 man at a sport shop in either Urbandle, Clive, or one of the north suburbs. Get off 35/80 at the Merel Hay exit and go north about 2-3 miles. I looked for about a week on the internet and in local stores. This one was $219 and was the best deal I could find. It is the quick set up with the one piece sled and the side wall that pushes out. I did not like the one swith the holes in the floor. It's really only a two man once I get all my stuff in there. It's not the quality of the Sno-Boat but I didn't pay $400 either. I don't know how many are left.

hey little worm, the place you went to is johnston bait and tackle. they usually do a good job for folks. talk to mike 254 1976. they carry several types of shacks and other ice gear, they are also very generous on the minnows.