• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Union Grove

Planning on doing some fishing at union grove in the future. Is there any hotspots that might be better in the day than at night or vice-versa. Any info will help. Thanks
-M

Glad you posted the way you did. It made me remember that there is a fishing derby on Union Grove lake this sat. 1-25-3. Starts at 9AM. You can register for prizes ect. They will be giving away merchandise from some businesses and a couple of trips. They will also have food and drink available. Sign up is a the youth shelter and is marked with a sign fairly close to the beach access. I can't remember the specifics. I read it off of a flyer that was posted by the boat ramp a couple weeks ago. It was supposed to be the 11th but was rescheduled for lack of ice.

I don't know of any hot spots. I drilled a few hole when I was there, but the ice was thumping and cracking so bad that day that I had to leave. I was there about 30 or 40 min. and didn't mark any fish. You would think the fish would be concentrated due to the water being way low. They drained a lot of water shortly after first ice to do some repairs on the dam. Maybe I'll go over if I feel socialable.

Guess I wasn't much help to ya, MR. Marmooska

fishtale:

ps. That is one of my faverite jigs!