• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waazup Fishtale

Thought I would check in with you Fishtale while the ice gets thicker. Had a nice bit of drilling last Fri. with BB at Browns Lake but no ones hogging them yet.

------------------

AT least your UserName fits. Bonehead!

With the temps dropping the next time you will get a lot more drilling in. Try sharpening your blades.

Did you get your wigglers ordered. If you want the next time we visit I could probaly bring you 1000, if you want me to do that.

Do they still have Snyders Bend so that your not supposed to go beyond the markers. What was the reason for that anyway, I can't remember?

I was gonna say the reason why you're not hogging them was because of the BB jinx, but that didn't hold true last year. You guys find a hot spot and I'll come up and drill the holes, mark em on the hummingbird, catch em, clean em, fry em and eat em for ya.

Scout em out, Bonehead!

Fishtale:

Hey Fishtail, guess who this is? You should be "FisgTALE" with all the Tales you lie about while fishing and of fishing.

Anyway, the bite will be on this Monday the 27th of January. It will be on a farm pond East of Moville. Wish you could be there. That way you could mark the fish, catch the fish, clean the fish, and cook the fish. Would you supply the beer also?

Fishings been slow around here. Hit and miss by the day. I've been missing, but January is usally slow anyway. Bonehead went with us once, but I think he's getting hooked. He's going to invest in a locator, now he'll really be welcome to come. I just wish he'd buy a power auger too! If I had all his money, I know I'd get one.

Anyway, we go every Monday so plan a long weekend with Bonehead and go with us.

Where is Moville? Is it a blue gill pond.

I'll have to check with the boss about when we're gonna be that way next, and take Mon. off. I know it won't be this weekend.

I don't know where I am gonna drill ice this weekend yet. Thought about trying for some eyes or perchies north of here, but know I'll have to hit the evenig run at Rock Cr. at least once.

Where else have you iced this season and did you have any luck?

Where is Moville? Is it a blue gill pond.

I'll have to check with the boss about when we're gonna be that way next, and take Mon. off. I know it won't be this weekend.

I don't know where I am gonna drill ice this weekend yet. Thought about trying for some eyes or perchies north of here, but know I'll have to hit the evenig run at Rock Cr. at least once.

Where else have you iced this season and did you have any luck?

fishtale:

FishTale, BB and I went out on the 27th to the farm pond (SE Sgt Bluff). Wind was blowing big time. Talked to the guy that lives on the farm (rents it) Tried in the middle and hit a few BG then moved closer to the road by a small culvert spillway. Started hitting the BG about 1 every few minutes. I finally grabbed Keiths power auger and did some serious drilling. BB needed to leave at 4:30 and we started to increase our catch of larger hand size BG. Was fun but fought the wind all day. We do have another fishing hole we can try when you come up. Easy access and not too far from my house. Wed. I get my bait and the VEX!!! No crappies and a couple Green Bullheads, I think they were called Bass??? Can't tell any stories about 12-inch crappies yet. You guys are spoiled down there. I did go with Kyle on Sat. for about 2 hrs to Browns. DEAD also got in trouble with the boss because Kyle was stomping on frozen ice-holes and broke through up to his tally-wacker with one leg. I didn't even know he did that I was breaking down the shack and the next thing I noticed was him be-lining to the locked truck. On the way home he dumped out a boot full of water and confessed to what he did. Mary will have him looking like that fat kid on the Chritmas Story Movie (You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid)all wrapped up in life preservers next time!!! Later.

Whaazup Bonehead? Your last post said you were getting your maggots and a FL-18. Have you been on the hard water.

Maybe you have been busy at the base, gearing up for Sadam. Or maybe Kyle tried to take another dip through the ice and the boss hasn't let the leash out that far.

I was just curious how you liked the new toy and if you've had any luck (fishing) lately.
If you aren't comfortable posting on this forum, send me a email.

fishtale: