• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's sooo much fun!

DTro

Now that the river(s) are finally coming down I can get to some of my spots. Stopped by my favorite spot this evening and had a blast. I really should've taken along some bigger gear. I was using a med/heavy spinning with 10lb test. I was broke off three times. The carp would take off downstream and wrap around a rock and I was screwed. I did manage to bring in quite a few.
Here's the biggest. Not the best angle, as I took it myself with my phone.

carp.jpg

[This message has been edited by dtro (edited 06-28-2004).]

I never thought I would ever say I was physically tired of catching fish, but yesterday it happened. I quit keeping track at 20. Now imagine catching that many medium size carp in a short period of time (couple of hours) in fast current and you can see why one would get tired. Man they put up a fight.

let's just say south of the river, near the river. It's literally non-stop. Small tube jig or just the lead head with a piece of corn. Even got a few nice sheeps as a bonus.
I'd be glad to give out the location by email, but would rather not broadcast it, as it is a dinky little spot.
[email protected]