• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Princeton Area

Does anyone know of a public spot that a guy could try around Princeton? I've tried the Rum a couple times, but I only seem to be able to pick up red horse. This is still a blast, but I would like to get into some carp. Thanks in advance.

you could try the dayton area, I'm not sure how far this is from princton but I was out last weekend and got a few. The biggest being about 8lbs. or so. Crawlers drifted on the bottom on a current brake got a good mixed bag of fish.

If Mille Lacs isn't too far for you, try fishing around the backwater canal areas in Vineland Bay on the southwest corner of the lake. Pretty sure you'll find some spots to try right along 169 there. Should be some big carp back in there right now, too.

-a friend,
Cory Schmidt