• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Watertown area Perch fishin reports?

Any Perch biting in the watertown area?

Going to head that way next weekend.

If you want you can email me by clicking on my user id under South Dakota.

Thanks in advance for any info.

[This message has been edited by ifishsd (edited 01-18-2004).]

ifishsd...

the perch bite was pretty good over the weekend at Swan, which is north of Henry. Guys were also catching a few decent perch at Casey's Slough, south of the road. Hope this helps!!

I fished swan all day on Sat. Started before sun up on the north end. I small walleye I threw back. moved around during the day in the trees from the east, west and south west corners and only hit 3 perch 8-10" long. Finished up on the north west side for the evening bite graphed a few fish but no takers. Long day. Thought about horseshoe lake by lily part way through the day, wish I would have abandoned swan. Maybe next weekend. Waubay might have also better a better choice, had friend do pretty good by school bus point on saturday. Had to keep moving to stay on top of the perch. Walleyes weren't a problem they said. Talked to a few others on Swan during the day and their luck seemed about the same. a few here and a few there. Hopes this helps W.O.W.-out

[This message has been edited by walk on water (edited 01-19-2004).]