• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WalleyePimp

Lab,
I will be back next weekend. I think I'm gonna camp out in Quentin's shack for most of the weekend, that is if it is'nt on Waubay by then.

Was out fishing this morning and never marked a fish in a spot that I did well on last night. Going to try and change it up a bit and spend most of the night in the house after church tonight. Normally I'm off the lake by 8:00 but with this full moon those piggies should be on the prowl.

Mike

Lab,
Sounds like the same action I had!

I never made it out yesterday, but we did have a good night on Sinai on Saturday. We ended up with a nice batch of 18"-19.5". No big fish but plenty of action regaurdless.

I won't be out today but tomarrow I will be on the an evening bite somewhere.
mw

Twoeyes,
I have caught fish as shallow as 6' at night and 24'to 26' during the day. In the evenings I have been setting up in the 16' to 18' range and moving shallower or deeper depending on if I graph any fish. I normally cut a bunch of holes and jump from one to another until I pick up a fish. My trips usually only produce a fish or two but they are almost all in the 15"-20" range.

I relize This does'nt help much. If I was going out tonight (like I was planning before I had a dentist appt) I would go to 18' and see what happens.

[This message has been edited by Walleye Pimp (edited 01-13-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Walleye Pimp (edited 01-13-2004).]