• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

El Salto Spots Available

bassfshin24

I am heading down to El Salto Dec 10-14 and have a spot for 10 people blocked off. I book through Bigbassfishingmexico who work for El Salto Lodge. I have 5 confirmed people right now and pretty sure a 6th. Look for 2-4 more guys to head down with our group. Looking for some good hearted, down to earth guys. A lot of people probably haven't heard of El Salto lodge but it is the oldest lodge on the lake. They have the best price hands down of any of the resorts on the lake. It is $1074 per person for 4 nights and 3 days of fishing, each additional day is $200. This price includes transportation to and from the airport and food and drinks. Airfare is not included and is running around $550-$570. Another bonus of this lodge is that you get to fish out of smaller bass boats with casting decks which is a huge bonus for me. I was down there in February this past year and loved it. The hospitality was awesome and the food was great and all 4 of us caught a fish over 7lbs with the big fish being close to 9lbs...lost a couple big fish as well. Anyway if any of you guys are interested please let me know...you would probably want to find someone to fish with since we are kind of paired up already. I am actually working as a marketing agent for bigbassfishingmexico so I can book your trip for ya. Also if these dates don't work and you want to head down another time please shoot me a message and I can definitely help ya out. 

Check out my facebook page to check out the lodge and some fishing pictures and videos. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Bass-Fishing-Mexico