• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No Cull Rule on Mille Lacs

SwimbaitChucker

Not sure what you are making reference to here Chucker ??  No cull on what ??  Every species in general ?? Or are we just talking bass. ??

Edited by Sculpin
Add a sentence/question

In MN there is a no culling law not just on mille lacs. MN does not allow any culling but most tournaments just "look the other way"... I remember a couple years ago one of the flw guys, I believe he was even leading the tourney, got DQed for making a cull on the Minnesota side of the river. 

I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive the 'No Cull' rule is only in effect on certain bodies of water such as Mille Lacs and the border waters OR when you have reached your daily possession limit. In MN and a lot of states, the limit is 6 bass. For tournaments, they usually go with 5 fish so you are not at your daily possession limit yet and can still cull.

As I read it you still cannot cull your one over 18. This will not draw any national tournaments. You can only cull your under 18 inch fish. B.A.S.S. and FLW will not be interested in a tourney with 4 fish under 18 and one over 18 and you cannot cull the one over fish. Another joke of a rule.

Mwal