• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Schooled Up

cheektowaga

Was out on Tuesday with limited luck for the first few hours. Then I anchored in a small bay near a channel where I could cast shorelines and off-shore weeds. I caught 13 bass in 45 minutes, and only 2 were under 16"! 5 LM over 20 inches. The bass are definitely schooled up, and they were hitting hard!

FF-It was about 4 pm, and earlier I had some luck on cranks, but like I said only average. I was anchored in about 8ft, and could cast to shore (steady drop with tall sparse lillies). Could also cast to water that was 12ft with tall weeds up 8ft. Was throwing a chartruese spinner and the bass were hitting it in both areas. Good stuff, only hope I can get out and hit it again.