• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DSL vs Dial-up

friendlyfisher

I recently went from dial up to dsl and wow what a difference. I hated going on the internet. Now i am a FM junky. Its nice to know there are others out there thinking about opened in the middle of the winter. I am not the only looser. The fever is hitting me pretty hard right now, any good medication advise out there. Maybe carp fishing in april? Or cleaning out my tackly boxes for the third time this year. Now that i have DSL I hope to be aroung a lot more, at least till opener eh. friendly

DSL or CABLE rules... dail up sucks... i could spend all day on FM... i think i have cleaned my tackle box at least 10 times already... now that you have DSL you can browse on Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas etc. that ought to take up a few nights... watch fishing shows in the a.m. on Sat.'s and Sun.'s ... we are expecting 50's for highs in Winona and the boat landing near my house is open now... so just maybe i will be fishing this weekend... come on down to Winona and fish the Mississippi...