• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LOW bass fishing

If any of you have not been spring small mouth bass fishing on Lake of the Woods, I encourage you do do so. Lake of the Woods is a beautiful lake and you cant beat the spring fishing. You should head up there as soon as the ice goes out and weather permits. Also as an added bonus the muskie and walleye fishing is great too. Good luck fishing! warroadfisherman

I've had a blast fishing smallmouth in the islands out of Morson, Ont., but have not tried them in U.S. water. Where, in Minnesota water, would you recommend?

Im not familar with the places near Morson, but I know the Northwest Angle well and if you want to fish major smallmouth waters, your best bet would be the Canadian side of the lake by Monument Bay and places near Skeet are good as well. Most of the shorelines with smallmouth structure are safe bets. I hope this helps you and if you can, try get up there as soon as the water warms when the smallies are almost jumping in your boat!!!!
warroadfisherman