• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEW WISCONSIN RECORD ARCHERY?

SouperStar22

The deer is legit. YA so he took it to his archery shop. Owners tosses in a bunch of free advertisement take a photo or two. If you wouldnt you are lying. Sounds like a bunch if not all of you need to get off your high horse and or soap box. Ya the pic sucks so what!!!!! Awesome deer to say the least.

To the original OP dont post our trophies please. Keep them over here.

hsolist

I'd like to see some more pictures of this animal. He sure has some interesting junk on his right side.

You really do gotta laugh about the "arrow thru the head" shot. All that "set up" only to not notice the obvious! That's hilarious. laugh

Wow I guess I was out of line when I was 15 and took my first bow buck to the archery shop that I got my bow and posed for photos for their wall. He should have passed on this buck so some of the whiners on here could have shot it legally and taken their own tasteful photos with their long bows and non name brand clothing with their blistered fingers from practicing shooting all summer. Most reasonable hunters who hoot a buck like that wouldn't show it off either. Let's all act like we have been in the end zone before and hand the ball to the ref and get ready to kick the extra point. Hahahahaha or we could be like this guy and go for 2!!!

I noticed the same things Muskie. I agree, it doesn't look like the bow is set up.... and I'd look a heck of a lot happier in my "after" photo if I had just shot that buck! Pic is way too commercial. Too bad, it's a once in a lifetime deer! I'd probably fall out of my stand from buck fever if one like that came anywhere near me. Congrats to the hunter.

It's official... New WI record.

Quote:
Official scored at 249 5/7 net and 260 5/8 gross. This deer was officially scored by a panel of scorers consisting of at least one Boone & Crockett, one Pope & Young, and two official state qualified measurers performed the examination.