• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GREAT deal on my 700 Polaris Sportsman!

I'm forced to sell my new Sportsman 700. It is Silver/Black. It has about 100 miles +/- 10 and is in New Condition. I have installed a new Warn A2500 Winch (which has never even been used once!) in the space made for it, in the front of the ATV. This thing is awesome. My new business needs more $$$ so I will sacrafice this rig and replace it when I can. With sales tax (you won't have to pay taxes remember) and the winch I have about $7800 in this.

I will sell it for $7000 or best offer. It is in the Twin Cities Area of Minnesota.

email me at [email protected] for more info or questions.

Thanks!

I paid about $7300 PLUS the winch and mount was about $400 so.... I have abt $7700 in it and used it 10 hours or so.

Remember.. you dont have to pay sales tax on used ATV's in MN! And this is licensed for the 2 or 3 yrs or whatever.